Dr. Jay Wilkins, ND BIO
- Began career in natural medicine in 1993 as a Health Consultant. Started working with homeopathy, detox programs, vitamin/mineral therapy, Electro-Dermal Screening as a diagnostic tool, herbal remedies, medicinal amazonian botanicals, etc.
- 1999 graduated from Clayton College of Natural Health, with honors, and a degree in Naturopathy.
- 1999 Went to Amazonian Rainforest to broaden understanding of traditional herbal uses.
- 2003 Opened a clinic in Tallapoosa, GA specializing in above mentioned therapies and added Massage Therapy, Biological Terrain Assessment (diagnostic tool), Functional Medicine to name a few.
- 2005 sold practice and began career specializing in non-invasive cardiovascular screening and Nobel Prize Winning cardiovascular nutrition. Began lecturing in South East on these topics. Was featured on radio, television and audio recordings.
- 2008 named as a member of a well-known nutritional companies Medical Advisory Board.
- 2010 added Health Coach to field of expertise with a focus on weight loss and medicine reduction. The approach is John Hopkins University and National Institute of Health studied, taught and endorsed.
- 2011 developed an L-arginine based nutraceutical called Cardio 5000 for a progressive Network Marketing company Symmetry.
- 2012 medical advisor and co-founder of “The Arginine Doc: Your Arginine Resource” web-based business solely dedicated to all things L-arginine and Nitric Oxide.